CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Weekend

Well, it's been a crazy week. My little boy has been sick this week and now I think I may be getting some of what he has. So I haven't exercised in a few days. I hope to get on the treadmill later today (depending on how I feel)or tomorrow.

Now having said that, I have still been trying to eat right. Yesterday I cheated a little. Well, Harris Teeter had Breyer's ice cream on sale, buy one get one free. So I got one half gallon of Strawberry ice cream. At least I did choose one that has the lowest fat grams. It has 5 fat grams 92.5 saturated) in 1/2 cup whereas the coffee ice cream I really wanted had about 16 fat grams in 1/2 cup. YIKES!!!

Ok, so here's my food journal for today:

Breakfast: Bowl of Special K cereal with 1% milk

Snack: English Muffin w/1 teaspoon of lowfat cream cheese

Lunch: Green salad (lettuce, banana peppers, feta cheese and greek salad dresing

Snack: 1 cup of strawberry ice cream

Dinner: TBD

Ok, so it's the weekend so I'm giving myself a little bit of a break with the ice cream. ;-))

Even though I haven't really "exercised" today, I have been cleaning like a maniac so that has to burn some calories. *smile*

0 comments: