CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

It's a new week and this is going to be a good one

Now that Zachary and I are both feeling better, I plan to really get back on track. I still have a cough so I can't overdo it but I do plan to go to the gym today and at least walk on the track and do some upper body exercises. I am determined to get this body back in shape. I ran across a cd of pictures yesterday from a cruise that I went on in 2005 with my friend from Germany. I was in GREAT shape!!! I am SO going to get back there again. Then I'll be able to wear all of those cute clothes that are hanging in my closets! Yes, you heard me right. I have more than one closet full of clothes!! I've got to do this...not only for my health but also because I want to be in shape for that cruise that we're going to take next year. ;-0)))

Ok, so I decided to start tracking points like you do when you're on Weight Watchers. I'm not going to go to the meetings but instead, I'm going to track it myself at home. I'm going to buy a digital scale tonight and weigh first thing tomorrow morning. Then every Tuesday morning from here on out, I'm going to weigh.

So I'm allowed to have 25-28 points a day. I'm going to try to stay close to the 25 pt. range.

So far today, I've had:

Breakfast: Cinnamon Raisin Bagel = 6.5 pts. w/plain, light cream cheese = 1.5

Lunch: Garden Salad with Tuna salad, banana peppers, cucumbers and lite Italian dressing = 7 pts. (I had to guess on this one and probably over guessed--that's better than underguessing though) ;-)

Dinner: Tomato Sandwich w/1 tsp. lite mayo = 3 pts.

So I went to the gym and walked a mile, worked chest and shoulders and then did some ab work. I burned over 500 calories! Whoo hooo!!! *patting self on back*

Keep up the good work and remember to load up on the H2O and stay cool!!!!!!!

0 comments: