CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday

Today I got up and I could definitely feel some soreness in my chest and shoulders. This is a really good thing!!! That means that what I did yesterday worked. Oh and don't let me forget to mention that every time I laugh or cough, my abs hurt. ;-)

So my friend Celeste is on a health kick as well and she was telling me about a website where you can track everything you eat, day by day. You should check it out at: www.thedailyplate.com

I started using it yesterday and I love it!!! It has LOTS of restaurants to choose from, all kinds of nutritional information and it will even compute how many calories you burned while exercising! It's awesome! Thanks for sharing Celeste!!!

So according to this website, I'm allowed to have 1,617 calories a day based on my goal of losing 3 lbs per week. Since I exercised yesterday, I went to bed last night knowing that I could still have another 1,200 calories and I could still meet my goal. ;-)) That was a GREAT feeling!!!!

I'll be going to the gym this afternoon and probably working biceps and triceps today and of course, adding in some cardio.

Have a great and healthy day!

0 comments: